'GADSDEN FLAG'From e-mail
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Contact Loren Spivack Lorenspivack@gmail.com 718-614-441
RSVP: Monique Thomas email@example.com
Greenwich-Stamford Tea Party Patriots LINK: www.gstpp.org Fast-track your economic literacy:
Discover what most citizens and politicians alike don’t know about Free Market Economics.
The Free Market Warrior Economic
Hosted by the Greenwich/Stamford Tea Party Patriots
Monday December 6th and Monday December 13
Greenwich Town Hall
101 Fieldpoint Road
Greenwich CT 068301. Can you explain why some tax cuts (Bush's second term, Obama's proposed) do absolutely nothing to stimulate the economy, while others (Reagan's, Bush's first term) provide a great stimulus?
2. Were you taught in High School that the federal government needs to protect consumers from corporate monopolies that would otherwise be able to charge whatever they wanted?
3. Were you taught that Roosevelt's New Deal saved the country by intervening in the economy and "stimulating" demand?
4. Would you be surprised to learn that the economic theories espoused by the current administration and congressional leaders were conclusively disproved more than 100 years ago?
A free society cannot survive unless the people understand what is going on.
Loren Spivack, The Free Market Warrior, has committed himself to helping an entire generation of Americans understand how economics works.
The information is given in straightforward accessible format, with the goal of preparing a new “army” of regular Americans ready and equipped to fight for freedom, in that area where freedom is most crucial: our economic lives.
The seminar is given over two evenings and divided into four parts:
1. Intellectual and Historical Roots of Socialism: Understanding its broad appeal.
2. The Intellectual and Historical Roots of Capitalism: Why we'll starve without it.
3. The Source of Value: Two contrasting views and their implications.
4. Applying the Principles of Freedom to the Problems of Today: Taxes, Education, Health Care, Protectionism and Outsourcing, Population, Natural Resources and many more.
Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Praise from previous seminar participants:
“Loren has amassed a great deal of relevant knowledge of economic systems and how they relate to governments and individuals. He does a great job of communicating in an easy to understand manner by providing clear examples from history to buttress his reasoning."
öRick Sheppard, Hickory NC
“Everyone in the USA needs to hear your lectures, and soon!”
öTom Winslow, Newton NC
“Mr. Spivack has a remarkable grasp of the principles of free market economics along with a wonderful talent for making these ideas relevant and accessible to people in their everyday lives. His seminar is a must for anyone who wants to really understand what going wrong in America today, and what the solutions are."
öBettina Greaves (Former personal secretary to Nobel Prize winning economist Ludwig Von Misses)
“Time wisely spent.”
öJon Reynolds, Charlotte NC
“Wow! I always thought economics was like voodoo…but Loren made it clear, simple and fun!”
öBonnie Evens, Charlotte NC
“This seminar is worth more than most college educations!”
öDrew Kelly, Mooresville, NC
“Loren makes so much sense it hurts!”
öHerta Dane, Wilbraham, MA
“I really feel like I am now armed for battle! I am a Free Market Warrior!”
öRick Caston, Charlotte NC
“My teenage son, who didn’t want to come, didn’t want to leave!”
öSusan Stiefel, Acton MA
“Should be required for all voters!”
öTim Gordon, Acton MA