GREENWICH/STAMFORD TEA PARTY PATRIOTS EVENTS NEWSLETTER
January 25-February 1, 2011
Happy 1st Anniversary to the G/STPP! January 27th we recognize one year of service to this country.
An evergrowing group of dedicated citizens has banded together to return America and CT to a place of productivity and prosperity based on the principles and construct set forth in our US Constitution. And on the core tenets of the Tea Party Patriots we educate, activate and motivate all to strive for fiscal responsibity, constitutionally limited government and free markets. This leads to nowhere but American exceptionalism.
This generation of patriots declare their independence from tyranny. Once again, "With firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence we mutually pledge our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor." We accomplish this mission as we move through the peaceful 2nd American Revolution.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 26th
1) The phones open up at the Bob Kolenberg for State Senate headquarters. Headquarters is operating Monday thru Saturday 10AM through 8PM. Campaign support details below.
2) The Committees of Correspondance, a national group of tea party leaders, are welcoming all to join them this evening. A nationwide conference call is being held. I extend this invitation to you as we launch the FDR Project. The FDR Project (Frederick Douglas Republicans) is a commitment by Republicans to reach out to the urban voter that traditionally votes Democrat because of the 'D' after their name. Black conservative leadership is coming forward to assist fellow republicans reach out and, as Star Parker puts it "free them from Uncle Sam's Plantation."
As most will be home this evening due to the accumulating snow, please join the discussion with an American I would vote for anyday. Freshman US Congressman Col. Alan West of Florida will be commenting on the State of the Union address as well as sharing his story and offering solutions to reaching the urban voters. Engage yourself as you do your part to expand the conservative Republican base. Ask your questions.
CofC Conference Call with Rep. Allen West (FL-22)
Wednesday, January 26th
8:00 PM EST
Dial-In Number: 712-432-0075
Participant Code: 283031
MONDAY, JANUARY 31
PLEASE NOTE!!! Our regular meeting will be at Greenwich Town Hall starting at 6PM
Loren Spivak, the FREE MARKET WARRIOR will be back from 7:00-10:00PM with lots more to share in his tireless effort educate everyone as he promotes free market thought across the country.
Greenwich Town Hall
101 Fieldpoint Road
Reverend Barbara Sexton-Proud Tea Party Patriot-says, "There is no time left. If you have the slightest care for your loved ones, your country and all that is 'American', get on board with the TEA PARTY PATRIOTS right now!
FACEBOOK: Greenwich-Stamford TEA PARTY PATRIOTS: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=323508332567
"BLOGGER ZERO" for inciting anti-TEA PARTY hatred and blame in CT immediately after the AZ SHOOTINGS): http://dearoneshealingministry.blogspot.com/2011/01/shocking-revelation-for-ct-tea-party.html
See also: Follow-up postings by like-minded 'Bloggers': http://www.myleftnutmeg.com/diary/13355/memories-by-ctblogger
PLEASE TAKE CARE WITH YOUR SAFETY MY FELLOW TEA PARTY PATRIOTS!--Rev. Barb
UPDATE ON THE SPECIAL ELECTIONS:
In our G/STPP all out support in the District 27 race, here is the general info for the Bob Kolenberg for State Senate campaign I have gotten out to the Republican leadership across the 4th Congressional District as of yesterday....
Please contact me as soon as possible to let me know how you can help.
Tea Party Phonebank nights are Monday February 7.14 and 21 11:00AM-8:00PM
Come on down to meet fellow Patriots.
I am managing the volunteers for Bob Kolenberg's run for State Senator to represent District 27 Stamford/Darien. You may ask why I reach out to Republicans in all of the 4th Congressional District to support a candidate in Stamford/Darien. The reason is simple; we need more conservative, principled and hardworking representation in Hartford.
The bad news from November's general election is we wound up with Dan Malloy as governor. The good news is we gained 15 seats in the state legislature. With Gov. Malloy's 8 appointments and 1 resignation, we as Republicans have been blessed with the opportunity to move 9 more seats over.
The challenge we face is only to get out our vote.
I am putting together phonebanking nights for groups across the district to participate in the effort to bring balance to Hartford. Sessions to make sure people get out and vote will be held every Monday-Saturday from 4:00-8:00PM through February 22nd. The phones are located at Kolenberg for State Senate headquarters at 108 Bedford Street in Stamford. Please let me know which evening would be good for your group so I can get you on the calendar. We can't balance the budget until we balance Hartford. I encourage all RTCs to step up and do as much as they can to help all of the citizens of CT. Bob not only represents his district but his vote affects all of us. God gave us another chance. How foolish would it be to sit on our hands now?
Please take the time to check Bob out for yourself (a small section from the site is copied below): http://kolenbergforsenate.com/ Sign up for the insider info and be kept up to date on the latest from the campaign. To get to know him better firsthand there is a League of Women Voters’ debate tentatively scheduled for Tuesday Feb 8th.
If individuals find other times more convenient for phonebanking (phones are open from 11AM-8PM or would prefer to help out with other assignments including door-to-door and on election day anyone may contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on my cel at 203-962-1413.
Thanks for being here,
Kolenberg for State Senate
Looking Out for You: The Record
Bob’s record on Stamford’s Board of Finance looking out for you and your tax dollars speaks for itself: Click here to get inside information from the Kolenberg campaign: http://kolenbergforsenate.com
• Two years before Bob was elected to the Board of Finance, Stamford suffered a whopping 16% property tax increase. After getting elected to the board, Bob was able to force the City to limit tax increases during the next two years to just 1%.
• City officials tried early this year to raise property taxes by 15%. Bob took on them again and whittled down the tax increase to just under 2%.
• The former City administration wasn’t very happy when Bob pointed out that to acquire Whittaker Place for the Mill River Park project, the city had paid $1.2 million for a property which had an appraised value of no more the $395,000.
• And it was Bob Kolenberg, looking out for you and millions of your tax dollars, that forced the Board of Education to verify the city residency requirement for students.
• If you are a senior, or have seniors in your family, you have Bob to thank for leading fight for senior tax relief.
• Finally, Bob didn’t make many friends in City Government when he blew the whistle on the City Maintenance Department that was paying $500 per hour for vehicle repairs. (Even Ferrari dealerships don’t charge that much for repairs and they’re not driving Ferrari’s at City Hall – At least we hope not.)
From the desk of Chris Healy-CT GOP CHAIR:
"As we expected, Governor Malloy rewarded some if his Big Government partisan pals from the legislature with jobs in the new administration leaving 8 vacancies in the State Legislature. Disgraced State Senator Tom Gaffey's resignation added an additional vacancy bringing the total number of Special Elections to 9.
We have an opportunity to send more Republicans to Hartford to bring common sense solutions and responsible leaders to an out of control, out of touch elected class.
The Special Elections will be held on Tuesday, February 22nd, just 4 weeks away, we need your help! Follow this link now to find out who the candidates are and make a contribution to their campaign.
Manpower is essential to getting out the vote. Contact the candidate of your choice today to get them elected and make CT better for all of us.