Saturday, March 20, 2010

POCKET SERMON 11 : "YOU WON'T LIKE THIS ONE- THE POPE, SEX ABUSE AND BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY STAMFORD, CT" March 20, 2010 By Reverend Barbara Sexton "The Biblical Biochemist-Where Science Meets the Cross" www.DearOnesHealingMinistry.blogspot.com

POCKET SERMON 11: "YOU WON'T LIKE THIS ONE- THE POPE, SEX ABUSE AND BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY"
MARCH 20, 2010
TAKE THIS LITTLE SERMONETTE, COPY IT AND SHARE IT!
 (Reuters) - Pope Benedict apologized on Saturday to victims of child sex abuse by clergy in Ireland and ordered an official inquiry there to try to stem a scandal gripping the Catholic Church which has swept across Europe. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSLDE62J04K20100320
(Scripture) - "13People were bringing little children to Jesus to have him touch them, but the disciples rebuked them. 14When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." 16And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them." Mark 10:13-16 (NIV)
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+10%3A13-16&version=NIV  
Dear Ones:
     All this talk about the Catholic church, sexual abuse, pedophile clergy...It's enough to make one ill.  So pervasive is "Christian-Bashing" and anti-pedophile sentiment that scarcely anyone 'in the business' speaks up, for fear of being misinterpreted and for fear of the subject, itself.  Worse still, the same ones who bash the church, then turn around and demand 'equal GLBT rights' to get married in the very churches they so revile and it makes your head spin.  Greater hypocrisy and self-contradiction is rarely seen more intensely in this modern age.
     This hypocrisy doesn't anger me, for it's not mine.  Because of that,  you will notice that I am willing to discuss that which most will not.  Up until the past few years (since June, 2007, in case anyone's taking notes) I, too, shied away from too much talk about kids and sex and church, except in the case of our "Safe Church" policy.  Ironic, it was, for unbeknownst to me a tremendous GLBT movement was afoot right under my nose and I didn't see it!  My only 'sensitivity' was for the pedophilia all deplored..or at least claimed to deplore.
     I was so 'correct', I didn't dare use a graphic of anyone sitting on Jesus' lap, for instance, or a graphic depicting Jesus kneeling while clutching a child.  I always figured that there was bound to be some parent somewhere who would think the graphic was 'inappropriate'.   I now know that my hesitation was downright wrong.  My only excuse for 'extrapolating what others with a dirty mind might perceive' was that I was a victim of the church culture in which I was immersed.  Since everyone can be a victim nowadays, I figure this explanation is as good as any to explain my former mindset.
     My role in those days before 2007 was no where near as sad as the one our Senior Pastor was forced to adopt in those days.  Here was a truly good father and grandfather who was previously a 'hugger and a hand-holder' suddenly stiffen at the merest touch of a child.  You know kids.  You know how they sometimes spontaneously grab you around the legs or neck for a hug.  As a female Senior Deacon for this Senior Pastor, I could somehow 'get away' with hugging back. 
     This Pastor and I discussed the predicament and he confessed that it broke his heart that 'due to Safe Church Policy', he had to avoid physical contact with everyone...just to be safe.  It was all particularly sad because the kids really loved him and liked doing things with him.
     At this point in time, I see now that we were forced to conform to those with the sick minds, with those who actually connected the dots of how an innocent hug could turn into the fondling of a child for all church people.  I thank our God that I had to have that two-plus-two put together for me by the GLBT church we resided in.  Also ironically, that same GLBT movement taught me that some women are to be as 'untrusted' as some men in church always have been.  We've come a long way, babeeeeeeeeey.
     Today we have the Pope apologizing to children who were sexually abused by Irish Clergy and all I can say is, "My God...I should HOPE so!   The Pope is apologizing for all the child sex abuse in Ireland, as he should, and for all the clerical pedophilia everywhere.  As sure as the red here is the same red as the blood shed when Jesus was crucified, this needs to be the case in a very real way.  The time for empty Vatican promises is over!       
     Whether the Pope's apology is enough, and whether it will cause any evil behavior to cease, is anyone's guess.  But I will venture a guess, based on something a gay Catholic loved one of mine once said to me, "Look, men are men, gay and straight, and they'll always be out looking for 'it' and basically they can't be monogamous." 
     In the Christian tradition, men (and women) are offered two options in the face of unbridled sexual desire: get married (which is impossible ridiculously for Catholic priests) or be celebate:  Paul writes:
"8Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am. 9But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion."  1Co 7:8-9  (NIV)
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+7%3A8-9&version=NIV
     I'll add my own caveat here for clergy, specifically: if you can't keep it in your pants, get out of the rectory!  You don't have enough self-control to be in any position of authority.
     With the preceding in mind, I do believe that sex urges in weak men trump their religious vows and clerical status.  It's the human condition, lest we deceive ourselves.  I believe that it's different in females.  I believe that with lesbians, transsexuals and bisexual females, political agendas (and not so much sex acts themselves) often trump religious vows and clerical status.  For all those whose agenda is largely 'sexual' in nature, they need to reread the following:
"1Jesus said to his disciples: "Things that cause people to sin are bound to come, but woe to that person through whom they come. 2It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin. 3So watch yourselves."   LUKE 17:1-3 (NIV)http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+17%3A1-3&version=NIV
     I don't pretend to be an expert on all church pedophilia and other sex abuse.  But the mantra of the old UCC was, "The Catholics have gay priests who like boys, while the Protestants (UCC) have ministers who like the married ladies in the congregation".  That view was so narrow, I now see, that I am embarrassed to say that I once believed it. 
     At that time, as an officer at my local church, I gladly submitted to mandatory complete background checks, as I regularly dealt with the church youth in church activities, including Confirmation classes.  I goodheartedly believed that where other churches had failed, we had succeeded in reaching higher levels of righteousness regarding our corporate sexual and other behavior. 
   It  felt good to be so confident about our church home.  It was great to have complete trust in my pastor, knowing that he was not one prone to lying and deceit or any other behavior unbecoming a minister of Christ. It was, as always,  my joy to work with the young ones, me, a 'straight' heterosexual female married woman who is mother, grandmother and aunt.  At the church I mentioned above, I was, in a sense, taking 'joint responsibility' for the overall safe stewardship of the church youth through our 'Safe Church Policy'.  At times, I was presenting to the community the sole 'face' of church youth leader, with my annual Christmas Eve Family and Children Services.  I knew people would be there who visited but only a few times per year and the 'face' I presented, counted.  
     Indeed it was assumed by visitors that I was the very face of the general 'tone' of what a child in our church would be 'exposed to'.  I knew that there were and are many, many GLBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered) individuals in the United Church of Christ (UCC) community, locally and at large.  I hardly gave that a second thought, truth be told, for many years, for I assume the best in people. 
     I was happy to stand as 'the motherly/grandmother-type.  The fact that I was conveniently 'heterosexual' was the farthest thing from my mind back then and things were good.   During those years I felt that nothing was amiss, feeling so very koombayah-ish with my open and affirming mentation.  All were invited and all were welcome in the name of Jesus and that's all I knew and cared about, but I was very naive.  Parsing things in terms of sexual orientation or race or color or nationality didn't matter in our wonderfully 'diverse' congregation, or so I thought.
     That, I believed before I learned of all the political machinations behind the touchy-feely sexual-political hoopla. Oops, was I ever wrong with my initial long-standing impressions as to what was going on behind the scenes and in the UCC-at-large!  As with the Pope, things have changed.
     Things like--when did we morph from the church where all races could get together-no big deal- to the church that spewed the Black Liberation Theology of Reverend Jeremiah Wright?  When did the UCC "it's okay to be gay" youth movement, turn into it's current incarnation of a "let's BE gay" youth movement?  How did I miss all that, even as I joyfully served for four years on the ONA (Open and Affirming Committee) Committee, convincing one and all to be open and affirming to the GLBT community? 
     Where was my head and my astounding powers of observation?  How had I allowed my nerdy biochemical and physiological knowledge validating that people are born GLBT to be so subverted?....so hijacked by the political agendas of others?
      In my own defense, what I didn't realize then, I realize now and I'm talking.  I was a tool.  To this day, the ones who 'used me' (in the language of the victim) to this day will not openly confront me.  Cheap proxies are a dime a dozen, but this Christian would sure like to be addressed by a panel of her peers about all that I've written of my experiences with sexual abuse in churches.  Anyone? Bueller? BUELLER??????    
     I thought not.   Thus I will continue to discuss why I have a problem with the sexual-socio-political climate of 'today's churches'.  Here is one thing that concerns me, for instance: Despite the fact that all sociological, medical, criminological and behavioral studies prove conclusively that 'those who sexually abuse overwhelmingly have been abused themselves, as children/teens', now the UCC youth counselor 'paradigm' is: "Look at how sexually abused I was!  I can help you, too!"  The UCC has made this an entire cottage industry in ways that astound and that concerns me. But you don't hear about it from the UCC itself:  Their secrecy is a strong weapon.  It is ensnared in the worst of politics and you won't hear them rebut anything. Their secret weapon is silence.
     Does this new paradigm make me queasy?  You betchya.  The Pope and I both have the same vexation: we can no longer use our ignorance as an excuse to inadvertently aid, enable and even abet bad behavior.  Our 'clerical eyes' have been opened, even as we are under fire, too, for just being Christian Clergy.
       Those who know me and are regular readers know that I have largely dissociated myself from the UCC for some time now.  The bottom line is that I have NO idea what I could be 'fronting', you see.  Heaven knows it took me long enough to realize I was being used as someone or others' 'beard' while I was still UCC-active and blissfully ignorant. 
     Let me share something else with you. You meet the nicest people who seem to be decent sorts and then they turn out to be up there on the 'really bad behavior scale'.  That's when it's time to look around.   I also say that wherever there is sexual misconduct in a church, you can bet your surplice that there is financial misconduct along with it.  Check this out for yourselves in your church if you don't believe me.  See if those who deceive on the sexual front don't also deceive on the fiduciary front--they do.  In the end, all the bad stuff is a mix of sex, religion and politics, and a very toxic mix, it is, indeed.
     I don't need to tell you how disappointing it is to be a first-hand witness to all this in churches over many years.  I can only imagine the utter rage and frustration the laity feels when they learn they have been betrayed by the clergy they once trusted.  For such as them, I might have some more of insight, if not consolation, based on first hand experience:
      I met Cardinal X a good number of times, for instance, through my crisis pregnancy counseling work events.  Nice chap, great voice, a faithful uplifter of our efforts and for all things pro-life, he.  He was someone I admired.
     Yes, I admired Cardinal X until I learned how negligent and then complicit he was in ignoring and covering up Catholic clergy sex abuse of boys.  All he did, apparently, was to shuffle the perverts around from one diocese to another.  Like a cascading plummet of putrified waste, the tower of respect I once had for the man fell in a smelly mess at my feet.  What a waste of good intention.  What a betrayal of trust, worst of all, to all the children harmed.  Thank God I can speak about all of this now.
     Let me tell you, I don't need to have a needle hanging out of my arm to be able to do a pretty fair job of intravenous drug addiction counseling.  And one sure doesn't need to be a 'sexual abuse survivor' to counsel any church kids as to 'whether or not they are gay' and/or 'whether or not they've been abused'.  This is exactly what is 'in vogue' at the UCC (the Obama and Reverend Jeremiah Wright church) today, in fact. 
     I say ENOUGH with clergy as 'sex counselors'.  Between the liberal-progressiveness of the UCC and other liberal progressive churches and the utter inability of the Catholic church to talk about sex whatsoever, we need to have better options for our children.  We need to clean things up in the churches we care about and we need to make changes in them and make them safe for children as far as sex is concerned.
     For example, we need to do away with this current trend of clergy doing bulk sex counseling for children and teens.  There are counseling professionals in the socio-medical community who have the same qualifications, confidentiality constraints and mandated reporting requirements that clergy do.  Let them do the counseling and remove that 'onus' from the clergy.  We need to disarm clergy-counselors who are way too much 'into' counseling children about sex, especially in the current climate of sex abuse in church.  Enough is enough already.
     While we're at it, it's time to unmuddy the waters.  I wrote this as a heads-up for well-meaning parents for them to be aware that no one particular Christian 'denomination' has a lock on creepiness when it comes to pedophilia.  Be especially aware of any church where a good deal of emphasis is placed on sexuality, homosexuality and sexual abuse counseling.  Know who and what you are exposing your kids to!  Find out what your pastor is 'up to' and is writing and talking about when he/she is away from the congregation, if you would know the truth and what he or she is really all about.
     I'm also writing this to address those who use all the church sexual abuse cases as an excuse to avoid church or even engage in Christian-bashing.  All spiritual traditions--all of them--have a sexuality component, as sex is an integral part of what makes us human.  It's what we do with our sexuality that matters, and that is especially important for clergy.
     And it happens that I have yet another caveat for Christian-Bashing 'gays':  If you don't like what you 'see and hear' about marriage and sex from a Christian perspective, WHY are you now constantly yammering away at how much you 'deserve' to be 'married' in a church?  For the good photos, perhaps?  A better 'turn out'? A more 'legitimate ceremony' perhaps?  Tell us.  You'll be better off, oh GLBT Community, when you figure out what you are really all about (when you are not just being peevish) and when you realize that as far as sex in church is concerned, you are as much a part of the problem as you are of the 'solution'. Try to have the courage of your convictions.
     When people of all sexual persuasions in power, such as clergy are, use that power in a way even slightly involves their own sexuality.....run!  Sex is such a beautiful thing--a true gift from God.  How is it that humans always seem to turn it into something 'bad' and 'nasty', something 'dirty' and oppressive or even aggressive?  How is it that our natural-born sexuality is now a main vector of exploitation and dissemination of disease in all areas of life?  We need a good reality check here, bigtime...Anyone?
     So, grab your kids and run and look for a place that offers you true spiritual succor in your tradition of choice.  As a Christian, you know I recommend Christ above all others and God help the person who comes between me and my Jesus. 
AMEN.
Reverend Barbara Sexton
"The Biblical Biochemist-Where Science Meets the Cross"
http://www.dearoneshealingministry.blogspot.com/














No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Got You Covered

A true challenge for Christian Believers: To 'love' those who 'hate us', but to be WISE about it!

Search This Blog &The Web

SUBJECT LIST

'CT Bob' (11) 'Pat-Downs' (4) "CT Bob' (5) "Deb" (2) "Entertaining Angels (18) 123Tagged.com (3) 2-4-6-tribromoanisole (4) 2011 (1) 2012 (100) 2013 (1) 350 (1) 501(c) (3) abortion (7) abstention (1) abuse (2) accident (1) Accord (1) acetaminophen (1) ACORN (65) ACORN Democrats (5) ACORN=Working Families Party (23) ACORN=WPC (2) Adam Lanza (2) Adopt-A-Dog (3) Adopt-A-Pet (6) adoptapet.org (10) Adrienne Perry (1) ads (4) AFFCE (1) Affetto (1) Afghanistan (42) aflatoxin (1) Africa (3) agape (19) agnostic (23) agnostics (30) air travel (2) Al Gore (2) Alaska (1) alcohol pads (12) Alex Kaluta (2) Alexa Kaluta (1) Alexa Rose (1) Alexadra Kaluta (1) Alexandra Kaluta (1) Alexandra Kaluta Broadway Bound (2) alfalfa sprouts (2) Alfonso Robinson (1) aliens (2) Allergies (9) Alternative Med (36) Althouse (1) amazing-animations (1) America (8) American Legion (13) amino acids (2) Amish (1) Andrew Breitbart (1) Andrew McDonald (2) Angela Corey (1) Angela Malizia (1) Angelica Nappi (1) Angels (2) animal cruelty (25) animal experimentation (4) animal rescue (13) animal welfare (37) anonymous (1) Anthony Weiner (2) Anthrax (1) anti-America (104) anti-Christian (2) anti-Christian bigotry (13) anti-racism (17) anti-Semitism (4) anti-white (45) anti-white Rev F. Felger (4) antichrist (1) antiseptic (3) apathy (8) Apocalypse (6) Arabic (2) Arkansas (2) Armageddon (6) Army Rangers (2) Arnica gel (1) arsenic (1) Art Moore (1) arts/crafts (3) Ash Wednesday (10) Asia (1) ASPCA (25) Aspergillus (1) aspirin (1) asteroid 2012 DA14 (1) Asthma (8) atheist (22) atheists (35) attoney general (1) Aunt Irene (1) Aunt Vera (2) aurora (6) Auschwitz-Birkenau (1) Australia (1) Austria (2) autism (2) AZ (5) B. cereus (9) Bacha bazi (1) Bacillus cereus (2) Back Bay Dancewear (2) bacteria (12) Badger (3) baking (1) Ballet (26) ballet injuries (1) Ballet Moms (19) ballet pointe shoes (43) balletdancersguide.com (2) BalletForMen.com (6) baptism (1) Baptist (1) battlefield medicine (2) Bayer (2) bc (1) BCC (1) beast (1) beauty (2) Beauty to ashes (2) Bed Bugs (1) Bedford St (3) Belgium (1) Benadryl (4) benjamin crump (2) Bennet Center (2) Bethesda MD (1) Bibb (1) Bible (28) biblegateway.com (8) Biblical Biochemist (2) Bill Fillippo (1) Bill FInch (11) biochemisty (27) bioethics (7) bird watching (1) birds (1) birth control (1) birther (1) Black (5) Black Liberation Theology (16) Black Robe Regiment (1) blessings (1) blingcheese.com (1) Blk Lib Theology (2) BLM (1) Bloch (22) Bloch Ballet Shoes (8) Bloch Elastorib (3) Blogger Zero (12) blood (6) blood libel (1) blue (3) Blumenthal (9) boating (1) Bob Adams (1) Bob Kolenberg (11) Bob MacGuffie (1) Bobby Jindal (1) Bobby Valentine (7) Body of Christ (5) Boniva (1) Borcina (1) Bosak (1) Boys and Girls Club (2) Bozrah (1) Brazil (1) Breaking Boundaries (1) breast cancer (2) Bret Michaels (1) Brian Bill (3) Brianna Malgioglio (1) Bridgeport (58) Broadway (1) Bryan Buckley (1) Bryan/Candy (1) budget (1) bullying (5) Bunny Ranch (1) business (2) CA (4) cabaret (1) Cairo (1) calculus (1) California (4) Canada (5) cancer (15) Candidates For Citizens (1) cantaloupe (3) Capezio (11) Capitalism (2) Capt. Andrew M. Pedersen-Keel (1) Capt. Daniel Quinn (1) capzio (1) Carl Feen (1) Carnival (5) Casey Pease (1) cat (8) Catholicis (2) Catholicism (16) Caucus For Citizens (1) CDC (34) censorship (9) CERT (1) Ch. 3 (1) charcoal (1) charity (3) Charles Pia (2) Charlie Rogers (1) chemicals (1) chemistry (1) Chick-fil-A (1) Chihuahua (1) child abuse (1) child welfare (13) Children's Health (48) Childrens Health (1) Chilean Miners (3) China (5) cholera (2) cholesterol (1) Chosen ones (1) Chris Christie (2) Chris Meek (6) Christ (34) christian (47) Christianity (115) Christianophobe (1) Christianophobia (8) Christians (1) Christmas (14) chromaluna.com (10) church (16) Church Brothers (1) CIA (1) Cigna (1) Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester (3) Citizens Against Fraudulent Elections (1) civil rights (22) CL-P (1) Clarence Thomas (1) class war (1) clergy abuse (1) clipart.christiansunite (1) closings (3) clot-busters (1) CME (6) CNN (1) CO (1) coal miners (2) Code Pink (1) Col.Allen West (1) Colorado (1) colored pointe shoes (7) Columbus Day (1) com (1) combat Veterans (2) Common Cause (1) communicable diseases (4) Communion (1) Communist Party (1) compassion (15) computers (1) Connecticut (2) Connecticut Ornithological Association (1) Connecticut Secretary of State (2) Connetquot H.S. (1) constumes (1) COPD (1) coronal holes (5) corruption (1) Cort Wrotnowski (13) Cove (1) crash (1) CRISTOL (1) crochet (1) Cross (4) crucifixion (1) CT (193) CT Post (1) ctblogger (2) cupcakes (1) cure (1) curfew (1) CWA Local 1298 (1) Czech (1) Czech Republic (2) da Vinci Surgical System (1) Dan Debicella (14) Dan Malloy (52) Dan McSparran (2) Danbury (8) dance (22) Darien (44) Darien P.D. (1) DAV (7) Davey Pease (2) David Pia (1) David Vintinner (2) Dawn Nappi (1) Day Laborers (1) Day of the Lord (1) Dear Ones Healing Ministry (130) Debt Ceiling Crisis (1) Dec 21 (1) Dec 7 (1) decriminalization (1) Dee Foster (2) Delbert Belton (1) democracy (1) Democrats (51) Denise Nappier (20) Denmark (4) Dennis Hof (1) Dennis Mahoney (2) Dennis Segrue (1) Denver Broncos (1) depression (1) Dept.Of Veterans Affairs (1) DeWitt (1) DHS (1) diabetes (1) Disabled American Veterans (8) disabled children (1) Discount Dance Supply (5) DNA (1) DoD (3) dog (5) dog fighting (2) dog food (1) DOHM (1) dolphins (2) Don't TMark Boughton (1) Don't Tread On Me (38) Donald 'The Revealor' Trump (1) dorks (2) Doug Kidd (16) dr. albert schweitzer (1) Dr. Arthur Yee (2) Dr. Donna-Marie Manasseh (1) Dr. Elaine Parliman (4) Dr. Masino (1) Dr. Mehmet Oz (1) Dr. Michael Parry (7) DR. Todd Parrilla (1) Dr.Andriani (1) Dr.T Phillips (1) dress-up (1) Drugfree America (3) Dubai (1) DVM (1) dweebs (2) dyeing pointe shoes (18) dyeing satin shoes at home (11) E. coli (17) earthquakes (65) Easter (28) eCDC (8) echinacea (1) economy (1) education (12) EFSA (2) Egypt (4) El Salvador (1) Elaine Braccia (1) elder care (3) elecampane (1) electronics (1) Elijah (1) Eliz. meningoseptica (1) Elizabeth Rodriquez (1) emergency preparedness (1) emerging diseases (4) EMSL Analytical (1) encephalitis (1) end times (6) endangered species (1) Endo (1) Enforcement Report (1) England (1) Enola Gay (1) Enterovirus (1) Entertaining Angels (1) entitlements (1) EOL issues (1) EPA (6) epicenter (1) epidemiology (1) Erin Go Braugh (3) eternal life (1) Ethan Hammerman (1) ethics (8) eugenics (3) Europe (9) euthanasia (2) Evergreen Produce Brand (1) evil (14) Ezekiel (1) Face The State (1) Fairfield (34) faith (75) faith healing (29) famine (1) fascinator (1) Fat Tuesday (6) FCC Stamford (50) FCC Stamford Iran (1) FDA (23) FDA Recalls (56) feet (2) FEMA (20) feral cats (1) Ferguson (1) Festival of Lights (1) Festivus (1) Finland (1) Fire (4) firefighters (2) FL (3) Flag (1) Flag Day (1) Flanders Fields (1) FLICKR (1) Flip Video Camcorder (2) floats (1) floods (19) Florida (2) flowers (1) Floyd Lee Corkins II (1) food (10) food pantries (1) food poisoning (26) food safety (2) Fool's Gold Coast (1) foot problems (2) football (1) foreign students (2) forgiveness (33) Fort Belvoir VA (1) Fort Bragg (1) Fort Stewart (1) found cat (1) fountain (1) Fox (1) Fr. Flagler (1) Fr. Futie (1) France (4) FRC (1) FREE (1) free animations (16) free ballet photos (21) Free Ballet Shoes (12) Free Ballet wallpaper (21) free bulletin covers (8) free Christian animations (1) free Christmas animations (2) free Christmas graphics (1) free graphics (7) FREE HEALTH NEWSLETTER (1) free medical care (1) free new years animations (1) FREE NEWSLETTER (3) free patriotic animations (1) free patriotic graphics (2) free photos (1) FREE PRAYERS (7) FREE WALLPAPER (45) free-animations (2) free-animations.co.uk (16) FREED Ballet shoes (13) freedom (3) Freedom Train (1) freefunnypixs.com (1) Fresh Fruit Up (1) Friends of Felines (13) Ft.Hood (3) fun (7) fundraiser (1) funny pics (34) GA (1) Gadsden Flag (26) gang violence (1) gastroenteritis (1) gay agenda (1) gay marriage (23) Gaynor Minden (10) geek (2) Genentech (4) Generic Drugs (1) Genesis (1) genocide (1) geomagnetic storms (45) George Jepsen (2) george zimmerman (3) Georgia (1) Gerber (1) German (1) Germany (8) GI Bill (1) Girls' Night Out (1) Glastonbury (1) GLBT (2) Glenn Beck (1) global warming (3) gloves (1) GMP's (4) God (62) God Bless America (79) goddess (4) Good Friday (2) GospelGifs (9) GospelGifs.com (28) GOTV (1) Gov Dan Malloy (2) grace (5) Greece (1) Green Beret (1) Greenies (3) Greenpeace (1) Greenwich (52) Greta Van Susteren (1) grief (2) Grishko (8) grottographics.com (1) Ground Zero (1) growth hormone (1) Gulf Oil Spill (8) gun control (4) guns (3) H1N1 (4) H3N2 (1) Haines (2) Haiti (3) Halloween (4) hanukkah (7) Happy New Year (4) Harold Camping (1) Harrison Kothari (2) Harry Potter (1) Harry Reid (2) Hartford (3) hate crime (1) hate speech (1) Hawaii (1) hawks (1) Headache (5) healing (23) Health Care (13) Healthcare Reform (20) heart attack (5) Heaven (9) hepatitis (1) hepatitis C (1) Herbs (8) herpes (1) High Ridge (1) Hillary Rodham Clinton (1) Hipish (1) Hisashi Ishihara (1) Hit and Run (1) HIV (8) HOAXES (2) Hoffa (1) Holiday Balloon Parade (3) Holidays (7) holiness (1) Holocaust (3) Holocaust Remembrance (1) Holy Spirit (3) Holy Thursday (1) Holy Week (1) Homeland Security (3) homeless (10) homeless advocate (5) homelessness (4) homophobe (2) homosexuality (4) Honda (1) hope (26) horse (1) How To Get Saved (1) HP Industries (1) HSUS (23) Huffington Post (2) Hugo Alfredo Tale-Yax (1) Human Society (1) humanism (1) humility (2) humor (5) Huntington Cabaret (1) Hurricane Irene (3) hurricanes (14) HUS (1) HVP (1) hypocrisy (3) I-95 (1) Iceland Volcano (15) Idaho (2) Idina Menzel (1) IL (1) immigrants (14) immigration (16) Inc. (1) inclusive (6) Independence Day (1) Independent (5) India (1) Indonesia (3) influenza (1) inhalers (1) interdenominational (1) Interfaith (8) Interfaith Council of SW CT (17) interferon (1) International (1) Invisibility Cloak (1) Iran (11) Iraq (23) Ireland (4) IRIS (8) Irish (4) IRS (5) Isaiah Johnson (1) ISIS (1) Islam (36) Israel (27) Israelites (1) Italian Center (4) Italy (2) James Keyser (1) James O'Keefe (1) Janus Adams (6) Japan (16) Jared Loughner (1) Jeff Dunetz (1) Jeff Wright (27) JellyMuffin (38) Jen (3) Jensen Farms (1) Jeri L. Wright (1) Jesus (61) Jesus. Christ (1) Jewish (29) jim gorant (1) Jim Himes (2) Jim Sutton (17) job expo (1) Joe Belisle (1) John Hartwell (1) Johnson (2) jokes (20) Joplin (1) Jordon (2) Joseph Borges (4) Joshua Stephen Kartes (1) Joyful (3) Joyful Noiseletter (1) JP Poma (1) Jr. (1) Judaism (48) Judgement Day (1) Judy Garland (1) July 4th (1) justice (2) Justin Clark (1) Ken Dixon (1) Kevin Sullivan (1) kids (1) KiernanRyan (4) Kimberly Sexton (1) kindness (1) King Cake (1) Kiri Te Kanawa (1) knitting (1) Koch (1) Korea (9) Krista Branch (1) KS (1) Kwanzaa (1) LA (1) Lancaster (1) Larry Brinkin (2) Last Supper (1) late-term abortion (1) latex gloves (1) lavender (1) law enforcement (9) lawsuit (1) lawsuits (2) LDS (1) Lead (1) Len Suzio (1) Lent (13) Leo P. Gallagher (1) Leo's ballet (10) Leos (3) lesbian (6) letter to the editor (1) lettuce (3) leukemia (1) LGBT (15) Libya (1) lice (3) Linda McMahon (3) Linda Ray (1) liposuction (2) Listeria (3) liver (4) living water (1) LLS (1) lobelia (2) Long Island Voices (1) lost cat (1) lost dog (1) lost parakeet (1) Loughner (3) Louise Barne (1) love (46) Lt.Nick Montagnese (17) lube jelly (4) Lucas Romero (1) Luxembourg (1) lymphoma (1) lynching (1) M.A.D.D. (1) MA (1) Mac (1) Madeleine Pickens Wild Horse Sanctuary (2) Madison (1) Malcolm McGough (1) Maori (1) March of Dimes (2) Mardi Gras (6) Margaux Moran (1) Maria Castellucci (1) Marianna Islands (1) marijuana (1) Mark Boughton (40) Mark O’Mara (3) Martha Dean for AG (43) Marvel Comics (1) Mary (3) Mary Magdalene (2) Matha Dean (1) Matthew 24 (5) MAUDE (1) Maundy Thursday (2) Maureen Boylan (7) Maxine Waters (1) May 21 (1) Mayor Pavia (9) McNeil (4) MD (1) Meade (1) Medical Reserve Corps (7) medicine (4) Memorial Day (12) Men in ballet (1) meningitis (2) Mennonite (1) mercy (13) meteor (1) Mexico (1) Michael Kaluta (1) michael vick (2) Michele Primavera (1) Middle East (2) Midhat H. Syed (5) Midhat H. Syed CT (1) migrants (1) Milford (1) military (35) military benefits (4) military.com (10) Milochka Photo (3) Minoru Asada (1) miracles (4) Mirella (3) missing children (2) MISSION STATEMENT-DOHM (1) Mississippi (1) Missouri (1) MMWR (4) MO (1) Moderator (1) Monique Thomas (22) Montana (1) moon (1) morality (2) Mormon (1) Mother's Day (2) mothers (7) mourning (1) MRC (11) msnbc (1) Mubarak (1) Multiple Sclerosis (2) music (2) Muslim (30) Muslims (1) My Books (1) My Left Nutmeg (2) MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.net (2) NAACP (11) Nancy DiNardo (5) Nancy Lanza (2) NASA (29) National Anthem (1) National Guard (5) National Naval Medical Center (1) Natural Treatments (7) neglect (1) neighbors (1) Nerd-To-Go (3) Nerds (4) Nestle (1) Netanyahu (3) Neuro Resource Group (1) Nevada (2) New Black Panthers (3) New Canaan (27) New Jersey (1) New London Day (1) New Orleans (3) New York (2) New Zealand (3) Newfield (1) Newington (9) NEWSLETTER (8) Newtown (1) Nicholas Pantalone (2) nick fortunato (1) NIH (6) nits (1) NIV (10) NJ (1) NOAA (33) non-profits (3) North Dakota (1) Norwalk (35) Norwalk P.D. (1) Norway (3) nostalgia (4) Novartis (1) NRA (3) nuclear disaster (4) nurses (3) nursing (2) NY (1) NYC (5) NYSSMA (1) Oakland (1) Obamacare (5) obituary (1) Occupy (3) Occupy Atlanta (1) Occupy Connecticut (1) Occupy Darien (1) Occupy New Canaan (1) Occupy Portland (1) Occupy Stamford (1) Occupy Wall St (5) Odette (1) OEF/OIF/OND (1) Officer Pilford (1) OH (1) Ohio (1) oil spill (2) OK Go (1) Okinawa (1) OKlahoma (2) Oleg Epshteyn (1) oncology (1) open and affirming (5) opera (1) Operation Enduring Freedom (1) Operation Iraqi Freedom (1) opiates (1) OPIN (3) OR (2) oral birth control (1) orange (2) Oregon (1) orphan diseases (1) OS (1) Osaka U (1) Oslo (1) osteoporosis (1) OTC Drugs (2) OWS (1) oysters (3) P.O. Richard Gasparino (1) PA (2) pain (1) pain management (2) Paint the town Pink (2) Pakistan (9) Palestine (4) Palm Sunday (5) pancreatic cancer (1) pandemic (8) paperwork (1) parade (11) Parris Island (1) Parris Island Marine Band (3) Pastor Tommie Jackson (1) Pat Battinelli (3) PATCH (2) pathogens (5) patient advocacy (1) Patricia Parry (3) Paul Ryan (1) PAWS (2) peace on earth (1) peanut butter (1) Pearl Harbor (2) Pearl Harbor Day (1) Pease (1) pedophiles (7) pedophilia (3) Pelosi (5) Pennnsylvania (3) Person-To-Person (1) Peru (4) Peruvian Independence Day (2) pet food (6) Pet Pantry Warehouse (2) PETA (10) Peter Lanza (2) Peter Schiff (13) Peter Suchy (1) pets (4) Pfc.David R. Fahey (1) Pfizer (1) Pharmaceuticals (5) pharmacist (1) Phil Balestriere (16) Phil Balestriere. Bob Kolenberg (1) Philippines (2) physicians (2) physics (1) Pickens (1) pink (2) pocket protectors (1) POCKET SERMONS (7) poems (3) pointe shoe technology (1) Poland (3) police (2) Police Memorial Parade (1) politicans (1) Poll Observers (1) Pope Benedict XVI (1) Portland (1) potassium iodide (2) povidone-iodine (1) POW-MIA (1) prayer (16) Prayer Lists (35) prayer requests (4) prayer shawls (7) prayers (50) Precious Reynolds (1) prejudice (9) Pres. Bush (7) Pres. Carter (1) Pres. Clinton (1) prescription drugs (3) preservation (1) President Mitt Romney (1) President Obama (76) President Obama Samuel L Jackson anti-white CT Judaism anti-America God Bless America terrorism UCC Rev J. Wright Sept 11 Gadsden Flag Synod 2007 Don't Tread On Me (1) President's Volunteer Service Award (1) Principal Wm.Johnson (1) prion (1) PRogers Florist (1) Progressive Democrats of America (1) Progressive Libs (31) Project Veritas (1) Prophecy (12) prostate cancer (2) prostitution (3) Protestant (2) protons (2) protozoans (1) public health (1) public service announcement (2) Puerto Rico (2) Puppy mills (3) purple (1) Q.A. (1) Q.C. (1) quartz crystals (2) Queen Elizabeth (1) QUETZAL (1) Rabbi Bill Rudolph (1) Rabbi J Hammerman (4) Rabbi Joshua Hammerman (18) rabies (1) racism (39) racist (12) radiation (2) radio transmissions (1) rainbow (4) Rainbow Cafe (1) Randall Atcheson (1) Rangel (1) Rapture (4) Raymond Jennings (1) Reagan (1) Real-Life Potions Masters (3) recipes (1) Red Cross (7) redemption (4) refugees (1) Regina Perry (2) Registrar of Voters (6) religion (3) Rensselaer (1) Republicans (31) Reserves (1) resurrection (6) Rev Al Sharpton (4) Rev Cari Jackson (22) Rev F. Felger (4) Rev Henry Brehm (2) Rev J. Wright (46) Rev Katie Heichler (15) Rev M Lingle (1) Rev O. Moss (10) Rev Ron Sala (1) Rev. Barbara Sexton (40) Rev. Bill Matthews (1) Rev. Cari Jackson (3) Rev. Dr. Jane Ann Groom (1) Rev. Jeremiah Wright (2) Rev. John Thomas (5) Rev. Lydia Veliko (2) Rev. Lydia Velkio (1) Reveal Hair (1) Revelation (5) Reverend Barbara Sexton (71) ReverendFun.com (2) Richard Amner (1) Right Principles (1) RKI (2) road race (1) Rob Merkle (13) Robo-dancer (2) Robo-Nurse (3) Robo-singer (2) robots (5) Rocky Ford (1) Romaine (1) Romans (1) Ron Wilcox (1) Rosh Hashanah (3) Royal wedding (1) royalty-free images (2) RPI (2) Runners (2) Runs (1) Russia (2) Ryan Lanza (1) S. America (1) Sacred Heart Academy (3) sacrifice (3) safety (2) sailing (1) Salmonella (12) salvation (9) Salvation Army (7) Salvo Randazzo (1) Samuel L Jackson (42) Sandi Ayala (5) Sandy Hook shooting (2) Sanford P.D. (2) Sansha (2) Sansha Futura 111 (1) satellites (3) Saudi Arabia (1) Saving America's Mustangs (1) SBC Restaurant (5) scaredy-cats (1) Schumann (1) science (1) Scott Bill (1) Scott Brown (1) screensavers (2) Scripture (27) scroll (1) Seafood (4) second amendment (2) Seinfeld (1) SEIU (13) self-denial (1) self-inflicted hate crime (1) Semper Fi (12) Sen. Lieberman (3) seniors (1) Sept 11 (6) service (1) service members (2) seven seals (1) severe weather (27) sex (7) sex offenders (1) sexual assault (2) Sgt. 1st Class Charles Martland (1) Sgt. Major Luke Converse (3) Shahzad (2) Sharia (13) Sharpies (1) Sheldon Katz (1) shelter (1) Shelton (1) Shippan (3) Shrove Tuesday (3) sin (1) singing (1) Singpore (1) Sings At The Metropolitan Room (1) SIRS (1) skids (4) Sleep Aids (2) sliderules (1) Smoke (1) sneaker-like ballet shoes (1) Socialism (3) SOF (1) Solar (23) solar flares (8) solar wind (31) Soldier Socks (7) Soldiers' Angels (1) South America (1) SPA (1) space weather (35) Spain (5) sparrow (1) SPCA (3) Speaker John Boehner (2) Special Elections (2) Special Ops Forces (1) Spread A Little Joy (1) sprouts (2) St. Cecelia's (2) St. Mary's (1) St. Patrick's Day (7) St. Paul (2) St. Therese (1) Staff Sgt. Rex L. Schad (1) Stage (1) Stamford (141) Stamford Advocate (3) Stamford Animal Control (11) Stamford EMS (2) Stamford F.D. (6) Stamford H.S. (1) Stamford Hospital (12) Stamford Marriott (1) Stamford P.D. (16) Stamford P.D. hope (1) Stamford Partnership (1) Stamford Police Assoc (3) Stamford Town Center (1) Star of David (1) Stark School (1) State Rep (2) STEC O104:H4 (8) Steele (1) Stephen Hawking (1) Stmfrd Animal Control (10) stolen valor (1) Stratford (1) Stress (1) sun (19) Sun Jan 8 (1) supplements (1) surgery (2) survival (16) Susan Bysiewicz (6) Susan Raff (1) Sweden (4) Swine flu (5) sybrina fulton (3) Synod 2007 (29) Syria (1) Tahrir (1) Taiwan (1) talent (1) Taliban (10) Tanya McDowell (1) taqiyya (7) Tawana Brawley (2) Taxes (13) taxpayers (25) TB (1) TBA (4) Tea Party Patriots (137) teachers (7) Teamsters (1) Tears (5) technology (1) Temple Beth El (7) terror (1) terrorism (44) Texas (3) Thanksgiving (5) The Advocate (4) The Jewish Week (1) The Journal News (2) The Little Flower (1) THE MATRIX (1) The Netherlands (5) The Other 364 Foundation (1) The Ruckus Society (1) The Star-Spangled Banner (1) the West (1) theater (1) Theatre (1) Thessalonians (1) Thyatira (1) Tie-dye (1) Tim Tebow (12) Tim Wallce (1) TimesSqBomber (2) Timothy Joseph Montague (3) TMT Bloch Sonata (1) Tom Foley (50) Tom Gaffey (1) Toni Boucher (2) tornadoes (22) Toyota (7) tracy martin (3) traditional medicine (10) transplant (2) Trayvon Martin (3) Triad (12) TRICARE (4) Trinity Chicago (1) Trumbull (1) TSA (5) tsunami (38) tsunamis (10) Tutorials (50) Tylenol (4) U.N. (1) U.S. Navy SEALS (6) U21A Incident (1) UAE (2) UBS (1) UCC (29) UCC. United Church of Christ (1) UK (4) Ukraine (4) Uncle Charlie (8) unions (18) United States (3) UPDATE (2) US (12) US Navy (63) USA (2) USA Today (1) USAF (58) USArmy (63) USCG (56) USGS (24) USHMM (1) USMC (70) Utoya (1) VA (4) VA health benefits (1) vaccines (3) vegetables (2) Venn diagram (2) veterans (68) Veterans Day (5) Veterans Health Administration (1) Veterans Park (1) VFW (59) video (3) videos (17) Vietnam (11) Virginia (5) viruses (8) voice (1) volcanoes (34) Voldemort (2) volunteering (5) voter fraud (48) WA (1) Walter Reed (1) Washington (1) Washington D.C. (4) waste (1) Watton.org (2) weddings (4) weeping (11) welfare (3) West Nile Virus (1) West Virginia (1) Westhill H.S. (4) Westhill Northstar Playmakers (1) Westport (10) whales (1) white privilege (1) WHO (8) Wikipedia (2) wildlife (1) William and Kate (1) William Kaluta Photography (36) Winter Solstice (2) Wintery Knight (1) Wisconsin (4) wish (1) wittnessed.com (1) wittnessed.wordpress.com (6) WND (1) women's health (2) Woolworth's (1) world peace (22) worldly things (15) worship (1) Wounded Warriors (4) wounds (15) WTC (1) WW II (22) www.cfc.us (1) Yahoo (1) yellow (3) YouTube (11) Yuichiro Yoshikawa (1) YWCA (1) Zachary Gallo (2) zombies (1) Zuccotti Lung (2) Zuccotti Park (1) Zyrtec (4)